The Automatic Vehicle Identification tags (AVI’s) are pre-paid tags available at the Del Rio International Bridge office through which patrons may open an account, and Tolls are deducted automatically from this account when the patron crosses the bridge. Patrons opening an account will be issued a barcode tag which they may use in each lane. The tags are placed on the driver’s side windows and a laser scanner will pick up the barcode at the time of the crossing.
- The A.V.I. tags may be purchased only at the Toll Plaza office, located adjacent to the toll booths at the International Bridge.
- Contact information and I.D. will be required the time of opening an account.
- The A.V.I. tag may be purchased using cash or check only. To start an account a minimum of $30.00 is charged for passenger vehicles and $100.00–$200.00 for Commercial vehicles depending on the fleet.
- Any check returned for insufficient funds will be assessed a $30.00 service charge.
- Patrons may call at any time to find out the balance of their account, this information is also displayed on the fare display as you use your barcode and the toll collector can give that information.
- Account Statements will be provided on a monthly basis, or upon request.
For further information call the Del Rio International Bridge at (830) 774-8757, or visit us at 3215 Spur 239, Del Rio, Texas. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.